In a drive to promote the knowledge and use of ICT across communities in Sierra Leone and to help Sierra Leone meet the Millennium Development Goal on ICT, Sierra eRiders is building the ICT capacity of Sierra Leonean from grassroot to organisational level more especially youths and a group of development organizations.
Sierra eRiders is providing this ICT capacity building through:
- Group training at Sierra eRiders' training center - where interested persons can come and enroll for lectures at a very accommondating cost and a conducive environment.
- Executive training will be carry out on a one to one basis between the trainer and the trainee at either Sierra eRiders training center or at the trainee’s own location.
- Sierra eRiders can be contracted by an organization or donor to build the ICT capacity of the entire staff within an organization, at a location chosen by the client organization.
Training is conducted for the following programs:
Basic Computer Operation:
- Introduction to Computer Operating System
- Word Processing
- Internet and Email
- Mobile Phone Communication
- Audio Production
- Video Production
- Graphics Design
- Maintenance, Repairs, and Troubleshooting
- Broadcast Software
- Website/Content Management System
- eRiding Modules (becoming an eRider at your own organization)